Empathy
1. Putting yourself into someone's shoe.
2. What are the different point of view?
3. Who are the Stakeholder (s)?
Story of a father, Eric
I am a father of a family. I have two kids, Joseph and katy. Joseph is 5 years old and he is very active and energetic. He likes to jump on the sofa and it will damage the sofa badly. He likes to jump on the bed too. Joseph likes to draw on the table and kicks the chair. However, Katy is a 4 years old girl. She is clever and more lovable. She clean up the table after used. She does not like to jump on sofa or bed. She tidy up her bed everyday. As a father I cannot manage to solve these issues. I have to face the damage of furniture and helping to fix it.
Empathy is a important part of the project. It helps us to get to understand others' feeling and their situation. It is important and necessary to literally be in their shoes to know how they feel amd how they do.
没有评论:
发表评论