2014年4月24日星期四

The feelings, findings, what you saw or find, and reflections



Feelings: Broken furniture might hurt people but we can just throw everything that is broken. Some can be repair or recycle. I feel like do not know how to deal with the broken furniture, and this problem will cause a lot of problem in school as well. I feel like not knowing what to do while I facing a broken furniture issue.

Findings From my research I found that there are many ways to cause the short lifespan of furniture. However, we can solve this problem in many ways too.


What you saw/ findI saw people using penknife and cut on the school table. When I using the table, a lot of crack and the wheel of the chair might broke either.

 
ReflectionsPeople need to be aware of this short lifespan of furniture issue. And we should work this out and address the problems.

没有评论:

发表评论